SAGINAW, Mich. – Catholic FCU said it granted $129,200 in scholarships to 286 area college students who are members of the credit union through their annual Monsignor Forbes Scholarship Fund – one of the largest credit union scholarship programs.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics