ALEXANDRIA, Va. – The NCUA Board yesterday approved a program to make permanent last year’s Member Services Assessment Pilot, which collected data indicating the approximate economic level of credit union members and how certain census tracts were being served by credit unions.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics