LENEXA, Kan. – The continuing fallout of the mortgage crisis is increasingly weighing down the holdings of U.S. Central FCU, which this week reported that its vast portfolio of mortgage backed securities is now underwater to the tune of $2.4 billion, compared to $1.1 billion at year end, and $1.96...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics