HOYT LAKES, Minn. – State regulators issued a cease and desist order last week against Northridge Community CU for exceeding the state’s limits on holding of fixed assets and the $36 million credit union said it plans to sell one of its branch buildings to satisfy the regulators.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics