SACRAMENTO, Calif. – The former finance and accounts manager at Capital Power CU, which was merged into SAFE CU last year, pleaded guilty yesterday to embezzling almost $410,000 from the credit union between 2001 and 2007, using the funds to buy rare coins and pay off his credit card expenses....
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics