DALLAS – The Federal Home Loan Bank of Dallas announced yesterday it awarded Hope Community CU almost $1 million in grants to help the community development credit union sponsor three affordable housing projects in Louisiana where the credit union is working to replace housing destroyed by Hurricane Katrina.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics