WASHINGTON – The Senate Banking Committee endorsed a bill yesterday that will shift the burden of paying for the rescue of troubled subprime mortgages to Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac by dedicating as much as $500 million over the next year from an affordable housing fund to be paid by...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics