MADISON, Wis. – The Madison Equal Opportunity Commission has ruled in favor of a former CUNA executive who claimed he had been fired without cause and has ordered the trade group to pay back pay plus interest, along with an additional $75,000 for “emotional distress.” The decision follows a complaint...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics