LOS ANGELES – Thirty-eight people in the U.S. and Romania were charged in federal indictments unsealed in Los Angeles and Hartford, Conn., yesterday with operating an international identity theft ring that tapped into accounts from thousands of credit union and bank customers that they used to manufacture phony credit and...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics