EAST LANSING, Mich. – In one of the biggest credit union gifts ever, Michigan State University FCU announced yesterday it is donating $2.5 million to the University’s Wharton Center for Performing Arts in order to help fund the Center’s new Institute for Arts & Creativity.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics