SAN FRANCISCO – A federal court last week dismissed a suit by 13 credit unions against CUNA Mutual Group, which claimed the bond issued by the credit union insurer should have covered the more than $4 million they lost when a mortgage company they lent through, LoriMac, went bankrupt last...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics