MADISON, Wis. – CUNA Mutual said last week its charitable foundation has approved $513,000 in grants to local organizations, including a $218,000 award to the KinderReady program for early childhood education in low-income families.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE