SACRAMENTO, Calif. – State chartered credit unions have continued to increase their non-traditional mortgage lending–the kind being singled out in the ongoing subprime mortgage crisis, according to a new study released by the state Department of Financial Institutions.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics