TULSA, Okla. – A quick-thinking teller at Tulsa Postal and Community FCU frustrated a potential heist Monday when he saw the robber enter the building brandishing a handgun and locked the inside doors before the suspect could get into the lobby.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics