APPLE VALLEY, Minn. – Wings Financial FCU announced this afternoon it is withdrawing its controversial hostile takeover offer for Continental FCU because of NCUA ruling earlier this week nullifying the offer’s $200 payment for each of Continental’s members.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics