MT. LAUREL, N.J. – In the latest round of credit union takeovers, PHH Corp. announced yesterday it has agreed to be acquired by GE Capital for $1.8 billion, then to sell the company’s vast mortgage portfolio to private equity fund The Blackstone Group.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics