CHICAGO–The U.S. Senate has passed a FHA modernization bill (S. 2338) in response to the housing finance crisis, but there remain significant differences between the Senate bill and companion legislation passed earlier this year by the House (H.R. 1852).
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics