WASHINGTON–Rep. Carolyn Maloney, the chairwoman of the House Financial Services Committee’s financial institutions subcommittee, is floating a far-reaching credit card bill that would bar several common ways companies charge fees and raise rates.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics