MADISON, Wis.–Credit unions are likely to file a lawsuit against the Internal Revenue Service over the Unrelated Business Income Tax (UBIT) as early as the first quarter of 2008, the Credit Union Journal has learned.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE