FRAMINGHAM, Mass. – TJX Cos. announced yesterday that 95% of credit unions and banks affected by the company’s massive data breach had approved a $40.9 million payout to cover costs they incurred to notify customers and reissue cards, giving the go-ahead to the settlement.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics