HARRISBURG, Pa. – The former president of Greater Harrisburg Community CU pleaded guilty in federal court yesterday to two misdemeanors in connection with charges that he steered $835,000 of federal funds to the now defunct community development credit union.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics