LANCASTER, Pa. – Mennonite Financial FCU, which serves members of the Mennonite, Amish, and other Anabaptist groups throughout the U.S., said it awarded $23,000 in grants to 15 church-related organizations. The credit union has provided more than $210,000 in such grants since 1995.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics