RESTON, Va. – Student loan giant Sallie Mae reported its long-time chief executive Albert Lord, who has been serving as chairman of the board since May 2005, has agreed to return to run the ailing company as CEO.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE