EL MONTE, Calif. – At least two credit unions and several area banks are now reporting their customers are victims of a debit card scam linked to an ARCO gas station, where authorities believe the card information and PINs were skimmed at the pump.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics