MARYSVILLE, Calif. – A man police say robbed as many as 16 credit unions and banks up and down the state’s Highway 101 was arrested by the California Highway Patrol Wednesday night-- but near Interstate 80, and not U.S. Highway 101.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE