HOUSTON – Investigators with the Harris County Sheriff’s office were searching yesterday for as many as three men who skimmed debit card PINs at the gas pump, then used the numbers to create counterfeit cards and siphon more than $100,000 from area ATMs.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics