MONTGOMERY, Ala. – One of two men who was arrested within minutes after robbing Mutual Savings CU last May was sentenced to 30 years in prison Monday for his role in the failed hold-up.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE