GALVESTON, Texas – In a case that could have ramifications for the spread of in-school credit union branches, public school trustees were discussing last night whether to charge rent to two credit unions that operate on school property.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics