ALEXANDRIA, Va. – NCUA said yesterday it has delayed the planned sale of the remnants of Norlarco CU to one of three Colorado credit unions, while it continues to wade through dozens of lawsuits brought by borrowers of the failed $320-million credit union.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics