WASHINGTON – The House Judiciary Committee is expected to vote this morning on a compromise bill that would exempt the vast majority of credit unions’ mortgages from a proposal to allow bankruptcy courts to restructure mortgages of troubled borrowers.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics