NEW ORLEANS – Despite massive assistance by government and private sector organizations, Hurricane Katrina and its aftermath devastated credit unions in and around New Orleans, especially low-income credit unions, according to a study released Friday by the Filene Research Institute.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics