RICHMOND, Va. – The Virginia CU League said last week it has severed its lobbying ties with its long-time outside representative Reggie Jones because it sees Jones’ work representing the state’s payday loan companies as a conflict of interest, as legislation to reign in payday lenders make its way through...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics