LA JOYA, Texas – A 22-year-old local man was arrested last week and charged with making unauthorized withdrawals from the La Joya FCU ATM after the credit union went offline to download transactions, when the credit union would allow $100 withdrawals as a member courtesy.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics