WASHINGTON – Credit union representatives will join the United Way this week to introduce a new program that will allow credit union members and bank customers to dedicate a penny for each of their credit or debt card transactions to the national charity. Donations through the “Pennies for Change” program...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics