WASHINGTON – CUNA yesterday called on TJX Cos. and Visa to give credit unions more time to consider a $41 million offer by TJX to settle cards claims related to the massive data breach of 2005, just as credit unions were receiving their electronic proxies to vote on the settlement.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics