HAVERHILL, Mass. – Executives at Northeast Community CU and Haverhill Bank are working with regulators to get the go-ahead for their unusual merger, which some see as by-passing the normal member disclosure procedure for credit unions converting to mutual savings banks.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics