SAN FRANCISCO – Taking a page from social networking sites Facebook and YouTube, six credit unions this week will unveil to the United States a new person-to-person lending initiative called “Zopa” that promises to remake the relationship between credit unions and their members.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics