FEDERAL WAY, Wash. – Two Federal Way High School students were expelled and five others are being investigated for an alleged scheme to deposit and cash checks using BECU debit cards and PINs.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE