TAMPA, Fla. – A former database analyst for Fidelity National Information Services on Wednesday pleaded guilty to stealing confidential financial records of more than 8.4 million consumers from Fidelity’s Certegy Check Services unit and selling the consumer data to a broker.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics