DURHAM, N.C. – As one of the leading subprime lenders among credit unions, Self Help CU always has reported a high delinquency ratio, but a 6.3% ratio through the first three quarters of the year–most of it in mortgages–is puzzling officials at the leading community development credit union.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics