FORT COLLINS, Colo. – NCUA is trying to settle claims by credit unions that have purchased almost $200 million of participations in loan pools originated by Norlarco CU, the failed $320 million credit union being auctioned off by the federal regulator.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics