SAN MATEO, Calif. – San Mateo CU yesterday said it has installed Fortinet’s FortiGate-800 and FortiGate-60 security appliances to protect in-branch online transactions for its 60,000 members and the corporate network used by employees.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE