GREENVILLE, S.C. – Two area residents last week were indicted by a federal grand jury on charges they stole tens of thousands of dollars by opening accounts at local credit unions and banks and using them to cash bogus checks.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE