CINCINNATI – Visa Inc., which had been stiffening its enforcement of card security rules, fined Fifth Third Bancorp $880,000 for its role in the massive security breach at TJX Cos., which forced hundreds of credit unions and banks to reissue millions of cards.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics