SANTA CLARA, Calif. – In an effort to attract more Gen Yers, KeyPoint CU has partnered with mobile banking provider MShift to develop an application that will allow its members to access their accounts over the online social networking site Facebook.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics