ANN ARBOR, Mich. – Weighted down by a large portfolio of failed south Florida real estate loans, Huron River Area CU was liquidated by NCUA and its remnants sold off to Detroit Edison CU, the federal regulator announced Sunday.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE