WASHINGTON – With a million foreclosures expected over the next 12 months, the House voted Thursday for a bill to crack down on subprime lenders, but will create new standards for credit unions and other bystanders in the current mortgage meltdown.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics