SACRAMENTO, Calif. – The state Supreme Court turned away an appeal from Tucoemas FCU on a $1.2 million punitive damage award for a former employee claiming workplace discrimination, ending the challenge by the Visalia-based credit union.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics