ERIE, Pa. – A member of Erie FCU was indicted by a federal grand jury on charges he stole more than $130,000 by depositing checks drawn on fictitious or closed accounts, then wiring the money to a bank where he withdrew the funds.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE