SAN ANTONIO – There was a time, when payday lending was new for credit unions, that credit unions wanted to avoid the tarnish of the payday tag. But now they’re being told to embrace it.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE